Keynote Speaker: Mark Wafer
Thursday, November 6, 5:30PM
Claymore Inn & Suites, 137 Church St, Antigonish NS
CACL Antigonish and East Novability Society for Persons With Disabilities invite you to the 1st Annual Business Ability Banquet on Thursday November 6th at 5:30PM at the Claymore Inn, Antigonish. We are excited to announce Mark Wafer as this year’s keynote speaker. Toronto native, Mark Wafer, is an internationally sought-after speaker and successful business owner and consultant, on the economic benefit of hiring persons with disabilities. His message is clear and direct to business owners; expressing the business-case as to why persons with disabilities should be sought out and retained in the workplace. Please review the sponsorship options below and we look forward to seeing you at the Business Ability Banquet on November 6th. For a brief bio of Mark, please click here.
How does this sponsorship benefit your organization?
As a prominent supporter of the event you will:
- Establish personal contacts with the keynote speakers and event partners;
- Gain access to a valuable network of organizations and attendees, exposing your services & products to this community; and
- Be recognized for your initiative to support this conference amongst your colleagues
PLUS all sponsors benefit from:
- A contact list of consenting Banquet attendees;
- Organization’s name and logo prominently displayed and hyperlinked on the FaceBook event page, promotions, and ticket/registration receipt;
- Organization’s name and logo displayed in all promotional materials Acknowledgement of sponsorship from the podium during the event;
- Organization’s name and logo prominently displayed during the event;
- Sponsor recognition on your personal name badge; and
- Sponsor recognition in the event thank you letter post this event.
- Speaking Opportunities During Banquet (optional)
- 5 Complementary Banquet Tickets
- Organizational Display: Table top, Event Signage, Logo
- Organizational Profile: 250 Word Bio
- 3 Complementary Banquet Tickets
- Organizational Display: Event Signage, Logo
- Organizational Profile: 100 Word Bio
- 2 Complementary Banquet Tickets
- Organizational Display: Logo
- Organizational Profile: Company Name
Please provide sponsorship payment with cheque by October 3, 2014 made payable to:
East Novability Society for Persons With Disabilities
Port Hawkesbury, NS B9A 2X4
Include in Memo Line: “Business Ability Banquet”
Discover Ability in Disability!